The Financial Routeway aims to increase participant’s skills and confidence in dealing with money matters so they are prepared for, and able to sustain, an independent life.
One-to-one appointments are held at various venues across the city and county. These appointments are flexible and arranged at the convenience of the participant.
During the first appointment the participant will assess their current knowledge and confidence levels to create a tailor-made plan that will move them towards their own personal goals.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Learning how to access, and make the most of, a bank account.
- Comparing insurance products and savings accounts to choose which products best meet their needs.
- Learning how to find the best deals on household bills so they don’t pay more than necessary for life’s essentials.
- Discovering options for borrowing so they don’t fall into debt or repay more than they need to.
- Assistance with accessing grants and services.
- Learning how to manage bills and accounts online to save on visiting the bank or post office to pay.
Does this sound like a service that could help you? If so, get in touch with us on 0300 003 7004 or complete the referral form on our website.