The Digital Taster sessions serve as a route to engagement by providing brief and simple taster sessions to introduce the digital element of the project. This will include very basic training in digital skills and confidence by using PCs, tablets and mobile devices to learn the basics about computer hardware, Internet safety, staying in touch with family and friends, accessing online services and, ultimately, boosting individuals’ skills and confidence to attend the digital training sessions which the Digital Routeway provides.
- One-to-one and group Digital Tasters
- Information for further development
- Using a computer or device (keyboard, mouse and creating documents)
- Logging on to a PC
- Opening web browsers
- Searching the web using Google
- Searching for directions
- Setting up an email address (if they don’t already have one) and how to use it
Does this sound like a service that could help you? If so, get in touch with us on 0300 003 7004 or complete the referral form on our website.